July 16, 2008

Nursery, at last!

I think we have finished setting up the nursery! Here are a few of the latest pics. We are excited for little Heidi's arrival, and doctor says, "Could be tomorrow, could be a couple of weeks" so you never know. :-) Several of our good friends (see baby shower pictures in previous posts) have had their babies, so we're ready to meet ours and introduce her to her newborn friends.

It's a weird feeling, not knowing when she will come, and being anxious for that - but in a good way. We know it will totally change our lives forever, but I don't think we know the extent of that... not yet anyway.

More to come in the following weeks! Thanks for all the support and advice we've gotten over the past months. We'll take all we can get, so send your advice our way!



3 comments:

  1. I love it! We'll done super homemakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh! Darcie! Have the baby cause I wanna see what she looks like! haha. I think of you two daily and wait with expectation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much advice cuz I don't know nothin' about birthin' babies!! BUT I do HEAR that you should enjoy these last few days/weeks of sleep- you will NEVER sleep the same again for 50+ years after having kids/waking up for feedings/staying up waiting for them to arrive before curfew/praying they're acting like they got some sense in college....and such as. :-)

    ReplyDelete